Christmas is a special time of year where family, relatives, and friends reconnect over shared Magical Wishes for Christmas and Merry Christmas messages.
Everyone shows their love by sharing these Christmas wishes and Christmas greetings for the holiday season. So it is a very important time to craft the message carefully for your loved one. Don’t worry I had listed the 56 Magical Christmas Wishes for 2020
Before starting you may like to see
MERRY CHRISTMAS WISHES
- 1. One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.
- The true meaning of Christmas is giving and sharing the love and reaching out to those who have touched our lives. It is a time to count our blessings and be grateful for them. You have touched my life in so many ways, and I thank you for being a wonderful friend. I wish you the best of Christmas.
- Hurray! It is that time of the year to take things slow. Slow down, breath in nature’s sweet fragrance; enjoy the chirping of the birds and the serene moments with family and friends. May the magical feeling of Christmas surround you all year round. Merry Christmas.
- I wish you an incredible Christmas and a happy New Year.
- I hope this season fills you with faith, renewed hope and good health that will last you a lifetime. Have a blessed Christmas.
- As you celebrate Christmas, make wonderful memories that will linger in your home, make great friendships that will last a lifetime and may this season filled with peace and joy. Have a merry Christmas.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
3. Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
4. Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen
5. I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirits in jars and open a jar of it every month. –
6. The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others’ burdens, easing other’s loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of Christmas.
7. Christmas is a mirror in which we see reflected the very best life can be. Where we see ourselves moved by generosity, inspired by hope, and uplifted by love, not only for ourselves but for the whole evolving universe
8. Memories and magic is what Christmas is all about.
9. Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.
10. What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal and that every path may lead to peace.
11. Christmas works like glue, it keeps us all sticking together.
12. What I don’t like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.
13. Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting.
14. Christmas is all about forgetting self and finding time for others.
15. Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white.
16. Christmas: the only time of year you can sit in front of a dead tree eating candy out of socks.
17. Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered
18. Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.
19. Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas
20. A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.
21. Three Wise WOMEN would have asked directions, arrived on time, helped deliver the baby, bought practical gifts, cleaned the stable, made a casserole, and there would be peace on earth!
22. Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.
23. Some people are born for Halloween, and some are just counting the days until Christmas.
24. The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
25. From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas bring us closer to each other.
26. Christmas is a time when you get homesick – even when you’re home.
27. May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas eve.
28. Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from the store. Maybe Christmas… perhaps… means a little bit more!
29. It’s not what’s under the Christmas tree that matters, it’s who is around it.
30. Christmas magic is silent. You don’t hear it – You feel it. You know it. You believe it.
31. Love came down at Christmas, Love all lovely, Love Divine, Love was born at Christmas, Star and Angels gave the sign.
32. May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, the gladness of Christmas give you hope, the warmth of Christmas grant you love.
33. Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.
34. Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving.
36. There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus.
Children so excited you can hear them cheer
Enthusiasm and excitement fill the air
And people show love in how they care.
Take the time to enjoy the season
And be thankful for the reason.
I hope you like this Merry Christmas wishes 2020.
Share this with your friends and loved ones.