Happy Dussehra Wishes And Quotes
- May Lord Rama keep lighting your path of success and may you achieve victory in every phase of life. Jai Shri Ram. Happy Dussehra!
- May your troubles go up in smoke with the fireworks. Happy Dussehra!
- Happy Dussehra to you and your family. May Lord Rama bless you with the strength and courage to follow the path of virtue and righteousness.
- Good wishes for a joyous Vijayadashmi! May Goddess Durga grant all your wishes and bless you with good health, success, and happiness.
- It’s time to celebrate the victory of good over evil. A very happy Dussehra to you and your loved ones.
- An auspicious day to start with any good work, it was today that good won over bad. May this day clear all hurdles of your life and usher in a new era of well-being. Happy Dussehra!
- May this Dussehra fill your life with happy moments, positivity and fulfill all your dreams. Happy Dussehra!
- On this special day of Dussehra, we celebrate bravery and courage and the triumph of good over evil. May all your sorrows vanish on this day, and may you feel a resurging spirit rise in your heart that will lead you successfully through all your endeavors. I wish you success and happiness in everything you do. Happy Dussehra!
- May all the tensions you face in your life burn along with the effigy of Ravana. May you be blessed with success and happiness ahead. Happy Dussehra!
- May this Dussehra light up for you the hopes of happy times and dreams for a year full of smiles. Wish you a Happy Dussehra.
May all the tensions you face in your life burn along wi ..
Ram-fication of Ravan-ous thoughts is what Dussehra all about. ― Vikrmn, Corpkshetra
Dussehra teaches us that when we act with Dharma, we will always be victorious- Amish Tripathi
Shooting arrows at the multiple heads never kills the problem, one head replaces another, killing it will take just one focused shot at the heart of the problem. – Shahenshah Hafeez Khan
I hope that real love and truth are stronger in the end than any evil or misfortune in the world. – Charles Dickens
There is no denying that there are evils in this world but the light will always conquer the darkness. – Idowu Koyenikan
When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. – Mahatma Gandhi
The important thing is to teach a child that good can always triumph over evil.- Walt Disney
Good must triumph over evil. It usually does in life and in any case, it’s bad for young people to believe it doesn’t. – Barbara Cartland
Light can devour the darkness but darkness cannot consume the light.- Ken Poirot
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.- Nelson Mandela