We celebrate Republic Day in honor of the day when the constitution of India came into effect in the year 1950. Republic day is declared a national holiday in India.
India will celebrate its 73rd Republic Day on the 26th of January 2022.
All government and private schools, colleges, workplaces remain close or they celebrate this day by hosting India’s national tricolor flag and by distributing sweets among the children and the other people.
Every year, Republic Day is celebrated with a parade by the Indian Army, Indian Navy Force, and Indian Air Force along with various airshows at Rajpath in New Delhi.
You may also like:
This year, India is marking its 73rd Republic Day. On this occasion, the Statusforsocialmedia team collected the best Republic Day Quotes 2022.
2022 Republic Day Quotes
“Democracy is not merely a form of government. It is primarily a mode of associated living, of conjoint communicated experience. It is essentially an attitude of respect and reverence towards fellow men.” – BR Ambedkar
“Constitution is not a mere lawyer’s document, it is a vehicle of Life, and its spirit is always the spirit of age.” – BR Ambedkar, father of Indian constitution. Happy Republic Day!
“The shots that hit me are the last nails to the coffin of British rule in India.” – Lala Lajpat Rai
“Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark” – Rabindranath Tagore.
“You must be the change you want to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Quotes to share on Republic Day India 2022
- “Swaraj is my birthright and I shall have it.” – Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- “Every Indian should now forget that he is a Rajput, a Sikh, or a Jat. He must remember that her is an Indian.” – Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- “Freedom is not given, it is taken,” – Subhash Chandra Bose
- “Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes” – Mahatma Gandhi.
- “Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all others because you were born in it” – George Bernard Shaw
- “Let us together commence a journey of peace, harmony, and progress in South Asia.” – Atal Behari Vajpayee
“Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labour in freedom.” – Albert Einstein
“Bombs and pistols do not make revolution. The sword of revolution is sharpened on the whetting stone of ideas.” – Bhagat Singh
“An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind” – Mahatma Gandhi.
“One individual may die for an idea, but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives.” – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Let’s celebrate 73 years of our constitution coming into effect.
Happy Republic Day 2022!