Earth Day is a day to aware people about the earth and appreciation for the Earth’s environment and occurs each year on April 22nd.
Which day is World Earth Day?
Friday, 22 April, Earth Day 2022
On Earth Day 2016, the landmark Paris Agreement was signed by the United States, China, and some 120 other countries
First celebrated in 1970, it now includes events coordinated globally by the Earth Day Network in more than 193 countries.
As we prepare to mark 55 years of Earth Day in 2022, let’s take a look at the last half-century of mobilization for action
Earth Day Quotes
- We only have one earth. I hope this special day reminds us of how important it is to keep it healthy and safe for future generations. Happy Earth Day to you
- I want to wish one of the sweetest people in my life a very Happy Earth Day celebration. May this wonderful day fill your world with truly magical moments
- On this Mother Earth Day, may the heavenly showers of happiness and good fortune pour down on you. Have a fabulous day!
- Good planets like Earth are very hard to find. If you were a planet, you’d be planet Earth because good people like you are very hard to find. Happy Mother Earth Day
- Your presence in this world makes it brighter. I hope you always remember that! Happy Earth Day.
- Beyond a shadow of a doubt, you are a phenomenal individual. Have a wonderful time celebrating Earth Day.
- Wishing you a fabulously happy Earth Day! May your blessings be as big as this earth!
- Just like Mother Earth is the only home we have, each other’s hearts are the only homes we have. I love you so much. Happy Earth Day 2022!
- On Earth Day, let us promise to plant one tree, one person every year and we will have a much greener and happier planet to live as every small effort counts. Happy Earth Day to you.”
- “On the occasion of Earth Day, we must pledge to take care of our planet by planting trees, by controlling pollution to protect it from all negativities. Wishing you a Happy Earth Day.”
- Don’t forget that you have inherited this Earth from your ancestors to pass it on to your children…. The onus of taking good care of it lies on your shoulders….. Happy Earth Day.”
- “Let us thank Mother Earth for nourishing us with the best of the resources and take the pledge to preserve these resources for our coming generations…. Happy Earth Day to my friend.”
- “Save our planet. Save Earth. Happy earth day to all”
The Earth Has Music For Those Who Listen
- “Earth is our home and also our Mother, it is time to wake up and take its care.”
- Without you, our beautiful planet would be in much more trouble. Thank you for your dedication to our environment, and happy Earth Day!
- Happy Earth Day! You are a wonderful member of our planet and don’t forget that we need you for a better tomorrow
- Remember being little and having “get along” time? Yeah, I think you take that a bit too far! Happy Earth Day!
- I’ve heard of tree huggers, but even the trees need space sometimes! Happy Earth Day!
- I am so thankful that there are thoughtful individuals like you working to keep the peace. Keep up the good work, and remember that the world thanks you. Happy Earth Day!
- I want to wish everyone a Happy Earth Day (as if we had another planetary option)!
- Don’t forget to “go green” this Earth Day and celebrate our beautiful planet with friends and family!
- In honor of Earth Day, I’m sending all of my work-related emails to my Recycle folder.
- Remember the importance of taking care of our planet. It’s the only home we have! Happy Earth Day!
Thankful For Earth Quotes
- “Live in each season as it passes; breathes the air, drinks the drink, tastes the fruit, and resign yourself to the influence of the Earth.”
- “Every day is Earth Day, and I vote we start investing in a secure climate future right now.”
- Dear old world…You are very lovely, And I am glad to be alive in you
- The environment is where we all meet; where all have a mutual interest; it is the one thing all of us share.”
- A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children.”
- “It’s Earth day. I wonder if we can plant more trees than people for a change?”
Mother Earth Quotes
- . “There is a pleasure in the pathless woods. There is a rapture on the lonely shore. There is society, where none intrudes By the deep sea, and music in its roar. I love not to man the less, but nature more.”
- Earth Day ought to urge us to ponder what we are doing to make our planet an increasingly reasonable and decent spot. Happy Mother Earth Day
- In festivity of this Earth Day, I empower all Members of the House to help enactment planned for putting resources into the improvement of water quality in our Nation’s lakes, waterways, streams, and estuaries.
- Earth Day 1970 was unquestionable proof that the American individuals comprehended the ecological risk and needed activity to determine it
- Every time you see your belly button, remember that your life is connected with the life of the planet
- We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.”
- Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need, but not every man’s greed.”
- Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair.”
- Be kind to the earth, and it shall be kind to you. Treasure it, and it shall treasure you in return
- “Love the Earth as you would love yourself.”
Earth Day Instagram Captions
- “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
- Man is still the greatest miracle and the greatest problem on this earth
- It is a privilege to exist, it is a privilege to live and all this made possible by our Earth, our beautiful warm home in this cold universe! If you are a man of high moral standing, you will protect the Earth with all your heart! Earth is the only real holy temple on earth! The more we love the earth, the more we will be loved by the earth!”
- “I really wonder what gives us the right to wreck this poor planet of ours”
- “Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”
- “Away, away, from men and towns To the wildwood and the downs, To the silent wilderness, Where the soul need not repress its music.”
- “The greatest threat to our planet is the belief that someone else will save it.” – Robert Swan
- “The Earth will not continue to offer its harvest, except with faithful stewardship. We cannot say we love the land and then take steps to destroy it for use by future generations.”
- “The ultimate test of man’s conscience may be his willingness to sacrifice something today for future generations whose words of thanks will not be heard”
- “We have forgotten how to be good guests, how to walk lightly on the earth as its other creatures do.”
- Time spent among trees is never time wasted
- “Look deep into nature and you will understand everything better.”
- “Earth is the playground of our children and their children. We cannot allow it to be the playground of the nuclear arms of the evil forces.”
- “The wide world is all about you: you can fence yourselves in, but you cannot for ever fence it out.”
- “Now I see the secret of making the best person: it is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth.”
I hope you find this Earth Day Quotes as inspiring as we do.
It’s also a great opportunity to recommit and strive to yourself to do a better job. We’re all at a different point on our path toward a more sustainable future.
If you are thinking about the environment, take action on Earth Day 2022. By sharing this on social media and spread awareness.